Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Damage in Your Bryan Home

The electrical fire in this finished loft in Bryan Ohio was the result of cutting corners and not hiring a licensed contractor. When SERVPRO of Bowling Green an... READ MORE

Hallway Fire

Fire Damage at this Lucky Ohio home began when a light fixture in the entrance way shorted. It was a two-story home, so the fire damage obviously affected the s... READ MORE

Microwave Fire

This beatiful property suffered an enormous amount of smoke and soot damage. When the flames were extinguished, a big mess was left for our highly trained team ... READ MORE

Dirty Floor

This hallway was right off of a kitchen that caught fire after the homeowner feel asleep while cooking his afternoon snack. The fire spread quickly to his cabin... READ MORE

Garage Fire Holland

This garage fire in Holland Ohio was devastating for the owner. It started as an electrical fire that quickly spread to her attached garage. The owner was able ... READ MORE

Bathroom Fire

This bathroom fire in Holland Ohio was the result of faulty wiring. Notice the extent of the damage for a fire that only burned for a matter of minutes. The own... READ MORE

A friend from a fire.

Last winter a freezer caught fire in the owners garage causing damage to the entire structure. SERVPRO of Bowling Green and W. Lucas County was able to come out... READ MORE