This bathroom fire in Holland Ohio was the result of faulty wiring. Notice the extent of the damage for a fire that only burned for a matter of minutes. The owner of the home called SERVPRO of Bowling Green and W. Lucas County and SERVPRO of Bowling Green and W. Lucas County was out that same day and was able to put the owners mind as east in the matter of minutes. We reassured her that all is not lost and walked her through the steps we would be taking to restore her bathroom back to its former glory. The owner was extremely great full and it made us all feel like we have done our part for the day to make the world a little bit of a better place.