What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
Had a small stove fire and SERVPRO had it cleaned up and smelling like new in 2 days. Very professional and would recommend.
Very detailed work and polite workers would use again if needed.
During one of the worst times on our lives we had some of the best professionals by our side. I can not thank SERVPRO enough for helping our family during this horrible ordeal. I hope I never have an emergency like this again but if I do I know who to call.
Over the weekend I had a grease fire in my kitchen. SERVPRO showed up with in an hour of me calling. Steve was very informative as he walked me through the process. SERVPRO of Bowling Green and West Lucas County started work that day. By the end of the first day they had all my contents packed out and listed. The whole process only lasted a few days but I will always remember the informative and caring staff.
My grandfather had a small microwave fire in his kitchen, he tried to clean it himself but could not get the smell out. SERVPRO came out and took care of the smell and cleaned all of his belongings in the house and put them back where they belonged. They treated my grandfather like family and that is what I look for in a company.
The back of our house caught fire due to a electrical issue. SERVPRO of Bowling Green and West Lucas County came out and started clean up that same day. I could not be happier with the speedy, reliable service. Would highly recommend to anyone I know going through a disaster.
Me and husband had a night of relaxing by the fire when, it started to get to big and soot and smoke started to fill the room. We put the fire out and called SERVPRO to take care of the rest. They sent a team out and cleaned our front room of soot in no time. When they left you could not tell anything ever happened. They cleaned the soot and removed the smoke smell with no problem.
SERVPRO got moving on my fire damaged house and belongings within 2 weeks of the incident.. Their staff in the field and in the office became like family to me. They were all very patient with me while I had to decide what to keep and what to throw away. They would explain things to me as many times as I needed them to without ever showing any frustration. I would send any friend or family to SERVPRO if they ever needed their services.
My family was awoken in the middle of the night to one of the worst sounds a homeowner could wake up to, a smoke alarm, tearing through the silence of the night. After the panic subsided, SERVPRO was contacted. They where there within 45 minutes, with a genuine concern for my well being. They worked with me every step of the way to make sure I was kept informed. After all is said and done I would use SERVPRO for any future disaster needs.
Thank you for the fine work you did for us! Each one of you were courteous, friendly, well-mannered and focused on your craft. It was a pleasure having you in our home! If we EVER need restoration or remodel help, we will call you IMMEDIATELY. Thank you again for your help and service
SERVPRO made sure my family and I were in good hands. I couldn't be happier with their work.
I didn't think there was any hope for my house after the fire until SERVPRO helped me. They were quick and efficient!