Fire Damage Photo Gallery

House Fire

A family in Lucky, Ohio came close to losing their home after the fireplace in the family room caught fire.  Luckily the family was home when the fireplace caught fire and they were able to call 911 immediately before the whole house was in flames. While their home still had a lot of damage they feel blessed they still have home.

There when you need us

SERVPRO is there when you need us, no matter the time of day or night. As you can see SERVPRO is on the front line working along side other trained professionals to help get you home back to normal. We here at SERVPRO of Bowling Green and West Lucas County are here when you need us to make it "Like it never even happened."

Kitchen under fire

This job was a kitchen fire in Swanton Ohio. Smoke affected the entire house. We had the task of removing and restoring the damaged materials and contents. Entire home was professionally cleaned to remove soot and carbon smoke odor. Customer was happy with our work. 

Fire in Kitchen

This is a photo of a kitchen fire that was caused by an electric skillet being left on while the homeowner was away at work. It was assumed that the remaining food became so hot and dry that it in turn ignited, as the flames grew the adjacent cabinetry became engulfed by the fire. By keeping your stove top clear you can help reduce the risk of fires. 

Home fire

This picture shows how dangerous space heaters or kerosene can be. Make sure to read the owners manual for all space heaters big and small. This could mean the difference between sleep through the night and getting woke up by blaring fire alarms. 

Kitchen Fire

Here is a kitchen fire from Delta Ohio. We were called out in the middle of the night after a home owner was awaken to a grease fire stated in the kitchen by his brother who feel asleep while cooking. SERVPRO of Bowling Green and W. Lucas County was able to put the home owners mind at easy and made it "Like it never even happened."

Garage Fire Holland, OH

SERVPRO was called out to clean up after this garage fire that also caught part of their vehicle on fire. SERVPRO packed out and cleaned their contents an disposed of the non-salvageable items. The garage ended up not being saved but the memories that it stored inside were.