When a Whitehouse homeowner went on vacation overseas the last thing that they thought would happen would be that they would have moisture issue in their basement. This being left unchecked and with a corner shelf that never got moved, the homeowner had a mold issue that was building up. This picture shows what can happen when a wet basement goes unnoticed for months and it is not properly dried out. SERVPRO was able to come out to the home, help direct the homeowner in what his next steps are and help put the homeowners mind at ease. When all was said and done the basement was gutted and most of the contents had to be disposed of. It was a small price to pay to insure your family's health.