Commercial Fire that hit way too close to home!
During this past summer, we had quite the scare next door at the warehouse that is adjacent to our building. They had a commercial fire outside the door from an unextinguished cigarette that was tossed and ignited and set the side of the building on fire and smoke filled the ENTIRE warehouse.
Thankfully no one was injured and the fire was put out pretty quickly. The supervisor of the business came over to our building within a couple hours to ask for our help. SERVPRO of Bowling Green/W. Lucas County to the rescue!!!
We were happy to help our neighbor and called in for reinforcements to our storm team from up north to help with the cleaning of their building and get their business up and running again within in a matter of just 2 weeks.
Our logo is "HERE to HELP".. and that's just what we did! So proud of our team here at SERVPRO of Bowling Green/W. Lucas County!
Call us in your time of need @ 419-867-8678.