If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (419) 353-2300

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold build up

When an Whitehouse homeowner went on holiday overseas the last thing they thought would happen would be, that they have moisture issue in their basement. This being left unchecked and with a corner shelf that never got moved, the homeowner had a mold issue that was building up.  This picture shows what can happen when a wet basement goes unnoticed for months. Then it is not properly dried out. SERVPRO was able to come out to the home, help direct the homeowner in what his next steps are and help put the homeowners mind at ease. When all was said and done the basement was gutted and most of the contents had to be disposed of. This is still a low price to pay for your family's health.